Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank Charge-Off Deleted

tag
slund5499
Established Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank Charge-Off Deleted

Congradulations.

I have had no luck getting them to accept payment because it was sold to a collection agency. I sent GW about 2 months ago to the VP of operations and have heard nothing.

I heard that if I apply and they approve a new card that they would demand payment for the old account balance. I would gladly accept this option. However, I have too any inquiries and very thin credit file so every inquiry drops my score by 25 - 50 points.

Any suggestions? Any contacts available?

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 11 of 12
jre
Regular Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank Charge-Off Deleted

@slund5499 wrote:

Congradulations.

I have had no luck getting them to accept payment because it was sold to a collection agency. I sent GW about 2 months ago to the VP of operations and have heard nothing.

I heard that if I apply and they approve a new card that they would demand payment for the old account balance. I would gladly accept this option. However, I have too any inquiries and very thin credit file so every inquiry drops my score by 25 - 50 points.

Any suggestions? Any contacts available?

Have you paid the collection agency? I would not re-apply for this card. I doubt they'd approve you. Is the collection agency reporting any info?

Quicksilver x2 | Barclays | Store Cards (more than I need)

Scores: 650s
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.