Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank DELETED!!!!!!!!

Sent a similar letter found in the 4th post here to presref@premierbankcard.com
Message 21 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

I"m a new member since 11/14, and I've been reading and taken in all the information provided. I too emailed FPB, it took almost the entire 30 days, but I received an email response today and they are removing both of my charge off accts from all 3 CRAs due to inaccuracies. I provided them proof from each CRA of the inaccuracies.
Message 22 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please pm me the email address you used for your dispute?  Thanks 

Message 23 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I"m a new member since 11/14, and I've been reading and taken in all the information provided. I too emailed FPB, it took almost the entire 30 days, but I received an email response today and they are removing both of my charge off accts from all 3 CRAs due to inaccuracies. I provided them proof from each CRA of the inaccuracies.

Congrats!

Message 24 of 58
mariposa7678
Regular Contributor

My fp is showing only in TU and EX a dits from jul 2009  if i do pfd will they remove it?

2/23/15 -EQ 676 TU 627 EX 665 7/27/15 EQ 683 TU 683 EX 677 9/4/15 EQ 719 TU 690 EX 677 11/5/15 EQ 725 TU 693 EX 734**2/7/16 EQ 732 TU 696 EX 742
Message 25 of 58
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Id try the direct dispute route to presref@premierbankcard.com If there are any discrepancies across the bureaus. We have all had good luck with removal using this route with no need for a PFD or GW
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 26 of 58
hjh916
Established Member

Could you send me the information you used and their contact informatino as well.  Trying to get them off my credit report as well.  Thanks!

Message 27 of 58
hjh916
Established Member

Would you be able to send me the information you used regarding First Premier, as well as the contact info?  I'm trying to get them deleted as well.  Thanks!!!

Message 28 of 58
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

If you read through this post all info is here.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 29 of 58
thejessulator
Valued Member

Did everyone just use a print screen from their myfico report?  Or did you have to get your credit reports from each bureau?

Message 30 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.