Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank DELETED!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank DELETED!!!!

I have tried this 3 different times but no success. 

Message 11 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try noting if they made discepanices in reporting to the bureas.  Maybe that will work for you.

Message 12 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received an email today with an attachment stating my first premier bank account information will be deleted from all 3 credit reporting agencies!  I disputed all the the inaccurate information through email to presidential  resolutions.

Message 13 of 59
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

congrats!!

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 14 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 15 of 59
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 16 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 17 of 59
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I didn't have any luck getting them to delete my old charge off so I went ahead and paid it off as it was hurting my score. They did already approve me for a new account. Just not sure I want to use it as the fees are very high.
Message 18 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  I had a FP baddie for years.  I paid them off, and tried to GW. No dice.  I reported them to the CFBP, Atty General, and the BBB for inaccurate reporting.  I tried to GW some more.  They eventually sent me a letter aksing me to stop harrassing them, LOL.  That was a proud moment for me.  A few months later, they inexplicably dropped off my reports, though they were not due to fall off until 2018.  I have no idea why, but I not about to go poking around!

Message 19 of 59
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!  I had a FP baddie for years.  I paid them off, and tried to GW. No dice.  I reported them to the CFBP, Atty General, and the BBB for inaccurate reporting.  I tried to GW some more.  They eventually sent me a letter aksing me to stop harrassing them, LOL.  That was a proud moment for me.  A few months later, they inexplicably dropped off my reports, though they were not due to fall off until 2018.  I have no idea why, but I not about to go poking around!

In the future if you have proof of inaccurate reporting an ITS (Intent to sue) letter usually takes care of these types of problems, its the only thing some creditors understand.

Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.