Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Bank PFD

Has anyone had any luck with First Premier Bank located in Sioux Falls, SD?  If so, contact name/address would be great!  I have been sending them PFD for about a year now and Im not getting any response back.  Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
brownee
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank PFD

Unfortunately, neither have I. They always refer me to the CA handling the case (though the CA never validates or responds back to me). I wish I could get rid of them!!
7/7/09 TU: 630 EQ: 638 EX: ??
4/3/09 TU: 599 EQ: 606 EX: ??
Message 2 of 8
cl5776
New Contributor

@brownee wrote:
They always refer me to the CA handling the case (though the CA never validates or responds back to me)

Hi brownee. I am new to this game but, and please someone correct me if I am wrong, wouldn't it make sense to dispute the line entry with the respective credit bureau(s) if First Premiere refers you to a collection agency and the collection agency never validates?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

cl5776 wrote:

@brownee wrote:
They always refer me to the CA handling the case (though the CA never validates or responds back to me)

Hi brownee. I am new to this game but, and please someone correct me if I am wrong, wouldn't it make sense to dispute the line entry with the respective credit bureau(s) if First Premiere refers you to a collection agency and the collection agency never validates?

Not if First Premier is reporting correctly.
Message 4 of 8
brownee
Frequent Contributor

Well, the collection agency wasn't reporting, so I couldn't dispute them. FP was reporting a correct balance and everything, so there was really nothing the CRA's could do for me as it WAS my debt. I've since paid the CA and am asking FP for a goodwill removal. I doubt if they will do it, but the amount due was being calculated in my revolving debt, so it needed to be paid. Plus, I didn't want the CA to START reporting.
Message Edited by brownee on 04-06-2009 11:53 AM
7/7/09 TU: 630 EQ: 638 EX: ??
4/3/09 TU: 599 EQ: 606 EX: ??
Message 5 of 8
cl5776
New Contributor

Hi sidewinder. Thanks for that. Not to take over ginger's thread, I will only ask one question for my reference and then open a new thread if I need more insight.

I have a similar issue. I send First Premiere three Pay for Delete letters but got no response. There is no indication that the debt has been sold to a collection agency. Since there would be no way to verify this debt or verify that they are reporting correctly, what would my next step be?

Message 6 of 8
joyclover
Valued Member

I also have the same problem with First Premier. I have disputed them several times, I have sent letters, and no response. One positive note was Arrow Financial was removed (they held the First Premier Account) when disputed.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

cl5776 wrote:

Hi sidewinder. Thanks for that. Not to take over ginger's thread, I will only ask one question for my reference and then open a new thread if I need more insight.

I have a similar issue. I send First Premiere three Pay for Delete letters but got no response. There is no indication that the debt has been sold to a collection agency. Since there would be no way to verify this debt or verify that they are reporting correctly, what would my next step be?

Are you saying you never had a FP account?

Do you disagree with the amount? Is this beyond SOL? Have you asked FP for copies of statements showing the amount owed?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.