cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank Removal Method....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank Removal Method....

So I have been through the ringer with FPB as well. Charge off on the account dated in sept 2010, account opened sometime in 2009 i have no record of.  Original Validation letter send late last winter. they came back with Typical " we dont delete information that is accurate", blah blah. I then sent a formal validation letter which they ignored. I read about the Presref email and send that out. Got a response 15 days later .

Here is my letter I sent to that email:

To whom it may concern: April 4th 2016

"This is a notice of direct dispute with you , under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have posted to my credit file.
 I have requested for validation and sent letters attempting to negotiate even though I have no record of this being my account. I received one letter back from you stating that if I had a problem to take it up with the Major Credit Bureaus.
I have disputed with Equifax the information and it came back verified.
After some further investigation on my part, I am also concerned that these accounts may not belong to me and or the reporting to Equifax, Experian and Transunion may be inaccurate.  In compliance with FCRA 623(a) (8) (D), and enacting regulations published at 74 Fed Reg 31484 ( July 1, 2009) this notice includes Transunion, Experian and Equifax reporting for acct # ********

Equifax status is late in July/Aug 2010 and Dec 2009 and date of last payment being April 2010, but then shows positive payment for April, May & June.

Experian is showing late in July/Aug 2010 and Dec 2009, 60 days late in Aug 2010 and 90 days late in Sept 2010, Oct 2010 and Dec 2010. with no date of last activity or payment. with a charged off as bad debt status.  

Transunion is showing no information related to any late payments. with a Date of last payment being April 2010, but then shows positive payment history for April/May and June 2010. with an unpaid balance reported as loss.

I have included copies of my credit report with this email;
Under the provisions of the FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this notice of this dispute, to complete your investigation. and report back to me the results of your investigation within 30 days of my notice of dispute.
   In addition I humbly request the you provide me with a complete transaction and payment history, a copy of the signed contract or agreement and total outstanding you believe I owed.
 I ask that it officially be removed from my consumer reports specifically Equifax, Experian and Transunion. as it is in no way was opened/approved/taken out by me.
if the matter is not rectified accordingly I will hire an attorney to help me in this matter, they are more than willing because of all the complaints listed on the BBB and other consumer protection sites."

Their Response email to me..   April 19th 2016

" Your account was set up in May 2009 after receiving a telephone application. before an application is approved, first premier bank verifies the identity of every new customer in accordance with the USA patriot act. due to the method of application, we are unable to provide you any copy.
 the last payment received on this account was $100 on 4/26/2010. in september 2010 the account was charged off with a balance of $447.82. which remains the balance.  we attached 6 statements for you to review.
  a charged off account remains for 7 years. we do not change or remove accurate inforamtion.
 FPB is accurately reporting this account and though you might see slight differences in how each account reflecrts the information since they are unique to their bureau. 
Your account had been charged off since Sept 2010 with no payments. consequently an reflection in the payment history of charged off is accurate. when we report to the consumer agencies we can only include the previous 24 months of payment history. while there are spots in the payment history which reflect nothing being reported for that month, there is no reflection of innacurate information.
we have requested the Consumer reportin agencies to reflect the status of "Disputed" . please review the enclosed statements. if you truly feel this account is fraudulent please complete the attached ID theft Affadavit.  "

So currently im awaiting investigation through Direct Dispute with the Credit reporting agencies. In the mean time I dont know what step to take next..  ? The fact that they have no evidence of an application because it was done over the phone?? i feel like that violates the law somewhere. aside the innaccuracies.   Any Reccomendations on how to get this charge off removed would be greatly appreciated.. I cant wait for it to fall off as im trying to buy a house later this year..

Thanks in Advance.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So Im SO EXCITED to report that First Premier has been deleted from all 3 reporting agencies!!!!!!!

I think it was a combination of that email sent , as well as my disputes with the Credit Bureaus all at the same time.  It is such a relief to no longer see them on my report.

Now I move on to my next project... HSBC C/O removal.. wish me luck!Heart

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, so was this actually a fraudulent account, or did you just tell them that so they would delete it?  

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What i was disputing was multiple inaccuracies across all three boards.. Some of them had payments showing, and some had showed no payment during the same months.   I had asked on numerous times for evidence of my payment history and they could never provide. After disputing it with the Credit Bureaus requesting to validate the information they were reporting, First Premier was unable to provide them the evidence they needed.  which resulted in all 3 CA deleting it from my account..

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.