cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank and First National Collection

tag
B00st1320

First Premier Bank and First National Collection

Well we all come across that path and decide its time to e build our credit. I started my journey a week ago. i finally pulled my scores and i was unhappy but i knew it wasnt good from the start. i pulled my TU 551 and EQ 523. I am currently battling First Premier Bank .On my Reprot it shows a Charge off/bad debt . i offered a PFD over the phone once they called me and i was told that they do not do PFDs and from my search on here they are almost impossile to crack. 

Well today i was contacted by First National Collection even tho they do not show up on my report. I offered to do a PFD with them over the phone and i was told that its against the law to remove anything off Credit Report  and that it will be reporting inaccurate  BUT from my research on here it is not illegal for a colletions dept. to remove things from your report . Once i fired back with that he got really upset. i then asked for there address and his name so i can send a PFD but again i was told im wasting my time and his and he continued to talk nasty to me. it sounded like they wont crack as well. he offered his FAX so his boss can review and reject my offer .

I dont want them poping up on my report. so if i were to just pay it.  would there be a difference between paying it in full or settle for a lower amount as far as scoring goes? or does FICO score it the same?

I am new to this and so far its been alot of help. i will be sending out my GW letters and some PFD letters as well. with out this forum i couldnt continue on my journey 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
B00st1320

Re: First Premier Bank and First National Collection

Need advice ! Pay the settlement or pay in full. Does it matter which? Will fico still score it the same or is it different ?
Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank and First National Collection

It doesn't matter, FICO scores them the same.  If you settle they have the option to put a comment about settled for less which is not looked at in a good way.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.