Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank

tag
SoDenied
New Contributor

First Premier Bank

I need some assistance. I need a different contact at First Primer Bank for a Goodwill Late Delete. 

Chase Bank updated their bill pay system that stopped my automatic payments from going to First Premier Bank which now has me at 1 late in 5 years with them. I was thinking about e-mailing their CEO:

Dayna Dykhouse

(Mod Cut-Direct Contact Info cannot be posted in the public forum)

What do you guys think? Do they normally play ball if the letter is nice enough?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank

You posted the CEO. That's the best your gonna get. You should take his contact info down.

Message 2 of 12
SoDenied
New Contributor

I was going to mail a couple letters monthly to different board members and executives.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Start with the CEO. The CEO won't even get the email. It will be assigned to an EO rep. You' ll hear from someone eventually with approval or denial. Most likely a denial. Get Chase to put in writing that it was their fault (doubt they would). And send a copy with your request.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CEO emails are a way to get inside the EO. They are coded and screened to be redirected to EO personnel.
Message 5 of 12
SoDenied
New Contributor

Understood, Email just sent.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SoDenied wrote:

I need some assistance. I need a different contact at First Primer Bank for a Goodwill Late Delete. 

Chase Bank updated their bill pay system that stopped my automatic payments from going to First Premier Bank which now has me at 1 late in 5 years with them. I was thinking about e-mailing their CEO:

Dayna Dykhouse

What do you guys think? Do they normally play ball if the letter is nice enough?

You have a quicksilver and a Citibank already. Why would you still keep first premier and credit one?

Message 8 of 12
kevinlee28
New Contributor

I had 2 accounts with them and both listing as charge offs- i did not pay them, i followed another thread shown in the community that told me how to find the discrepencies being reported - it was many so i followed their advice and sent an email to the following email address 'presref@premierbankcard.com' pointed out all the mismatch info and this was on 03/2/16 i recieved a reply email with pdf attached saying they are deleting 1 account but not the other! **bleep** they are saying that the other that wll remain will have an updated status od "disputed" and i can send in the ID Theft affadavit. Not sure what this means, but i did not send it in to them - instead i responded with an email requesting the basis for deleting one and not the other - clearly i proved something right? waiting on the response now - has this happened to anyone else? 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be ok to request a debt validation to this emal?

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.