Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier CO Deletion!

tag
swoosh76
Valued Member

First Premier CO Deletion!

To make a long story short, I've been trying to get a FPB charge off deleted from my credit report for 6 months.  It had been sold to Asset Acceptance Corporation who was also listed on my credit report.  I BBB them as they never DV'd.  Not sure if they keep good records as they deleted because they were not able to validate the debt or did not have the documents readily available to support their claim. 

I had FPB delete by sending them a direct dispute due to several inconsistencies across the 3 credit bureau reports(i.e. account open dates were all different for each bureau, supposed payments made in 2013 when I know no payments were made in 2013).  I included the tradelines from each bureau with the dispute.  

Hope this information can help someone.   

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: First Premier CO Deletion!

Woohoooo great news!! Good for you!!
Message 2 of 3
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premier CO Deletion!

Good stuff!!! I know how they can be!!! Tried three times for them to delete then one day, POOF!! Good job!!

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.