Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier CO deletion SUCCESS!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier CO deletion SUCCESS!

Congrats! I've been banging my head against the wall with them. The tricky part is I have an open account with them and I'm trying to get a 5-6 month window of lates deleted. I've sent several emails to presref and keep getting a no and "our decision will not change." I just recently mailed a hard letter, so we'll see.
Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same success myself. Going over my reports showed quirky reporting such as random 30, 60, 90 and 120 day lates, sometimes reporting 90 days late twice in the same month, but 60 days late in the same month on another report. I did a direct dispute on both accounts. I received an email the other day concerning one of the accounts. It will be deleted for noted discrepancies and age of account. Still waiting to hear about the second account (which I don't believe is mine). Both are unpaid CO's from 2008.

Message 12 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm SO glad i found this thread. First Premier is a thorn in my side. I just faxed my letter to the number thats listed. Will update once I receive a response. Thanks again for the info!

Message 13 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my fingers crossed, I emailed last week. Should I wait to send a fax to them?

Message 14 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you faxed them did you sent the copies of your credit reports for proof? 

Message 15 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I sure did. I thought that would give me a better chance of having it deleted.
Message 16 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you

Message 17 of 57
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you and everyone else on this thread who have had success!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 18 of 57
mwv813
New Visitor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I sure did. I thought that would give me a better chance of having it deleted.

Did you send the whole report, or just a copy of the individual tradeline?

Starting FICO 8 Score: EQ: 604 TU: 607 EX: 572 03/26/15
Current FICO 8 Score: EQ: 678 TU: 705 EX: 678 05/08/17
Goal FICO 8 Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent just the copy of the tradelines from each report.
Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.