Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Charge Off/Collection question

tag
Ktwilson227
Established Member

First Premier Charge Off/Collection question

Hey everyone.

Seems the word must be out about my rebuild process cause yesterday I recieved a collection letter from an agency(First National Collection Bureau FNCB) regarding a settlement agreement for my First Premier charge off(on the list of items to tackle).

My question to the forum is: Since the CA isn't reporting but the Charge Off IS reporting, should I attempt to PFD through First Premier or through the CA?

Has anyone had any deletion luck with FP or FNCB?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mlcole07
Established Member

Re: First Premier Charge Off/Collection question

I tried a GW letter with FP and got a pretty snotty letter back from them say no and that their mind wont be changing any time in the future!! Pretty rude!! But give it a try you never know you might get lucky!!!

Starting Score: 542
Current Score: 577
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier Charge Off/Collection question

@mlcole07 wrote:

I tried a GW letter with FP and got a pretty snotty letter back from them say no and that their mind wont be changing any time in the future!! Pretty rude!! But give it a try you never know you might get lucky!!!

Wow really?

I was thinking of sending them a letter after my sister finished paying them off .. wow

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.