Established Member
Ralph1611

First Premier Closed, 32 pt jump on Equifax

That is unbelievable. I closed a Credit One Credit Card too...maybe another jump like that? not likely, but I am so happy.

EQ now at 710

Regular Contributor
sunshine7157

Re: First Premier Closed, 32 pt jump on Equifax

Wow, that's HUGE!!!! Good job!

Starting Score: April 2011- EX FAKO 639, EQ FAKO 645, TU98 FICO 665
Current Score: Jan 2013- EQ FICO 746, EX FICO is the best kept secret in the world, I guess, TU FICO ???, Vantage 790
Goal Score: 760 by years' end. I didn't make the 760 club in 2013 but I'm pounding down the door in 2014.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

To talk before you think is to shoot before you aim. Words can hurt or they can help. What did yours do today?
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

Wow...what other cards do you have?

Did you close them at the same time or one after the other?

I also have First Premier and Credit One and wanted to know what closing will do...I hope my experience is as good as yours! Congratulations on your mega point increase!

Established Member
Ralph1611

I have

Citi Diamond 3000 CL

Orchard Bank 300 CL

Chase Freedom 300 CL

-----------------------------------

I closed First Premier and Credit One on the same day. Keep in mind that I never used those cards, so it was easy to close em and I didnt have to pay the annual fees for em. Is it true that Credit One charges fees even if you dont use the card? thats one of the reasons I fired that card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}