Senior Contributor
DaBears

First Premier Contact

Anyone have a contact/e-mail for FPB? I have a paid in full was a charge-off left on my reports. Would love to get this bad boy removed as I can't wait till 11/14. I'm off to a great week so far. Mucho Gracias.

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Regular Contributor
goosedog

Re: First Premier Contact

DABEARS that would be an unethical approach and is not tolerated on myFICO forums.

• Discussion of illegal or unethical activities or providing links to other websites containing such information;

In your own words to me, isn't that what you just said? It's illegal and unethical to get a LEGIT tradeline removed/disputed off your credit report and any discussions of that is a VIOLATION of TOS?

Senior Contributor
DaBears

You clearly don't understand do you? It would be called a GW letter being sent to FPB :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
goosedog

[ Edited ]

Funny for you its GOOD WILL but when I ask,you are quick to run to the " its a violation of the TOS" when I ASK for contact information. Can you say hypocrite?

Contributor
trying_to_B_good

everybody needs a little GOOD WILL now and then!!!:smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

IN THE GARDEN TILL 7/1/14!!!
Regular Contributor
goosedog

trying_to_B_good wrote:

everybody needs a little GOOD WILL now and then!!!:smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

Hahah at least trying gets it :smileyhappy:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Can we stay on topic please? 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Established Member
bb2200

You two should just ignore eachother. Just let it be and end this little feud.

Senior Contributor
DaBears

I can't ignore posters and it's my job as a CL to make sure the forums are inline :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
shaun2009

[ Edited ]

DaBears wrote:

I can't ignore posters and it's my job as a CL to make sure the forums are inline :smileyhappy:

OMG bears your a credit limit LOLZ ;P be sure to not spend more than 30%

Current Credit Cards
| PayPal MC: $7.5K | WalMart MC: $7.5K | Discover IT: $6.5K | USB Platinum: $5K | Sams MC: $5K |
| CapitalOne QS: $1.3K | AmEx TrueEarnings: $1.2K | AFCU Rewards: $1K | USB Select: $1K |

Goal Credit Cards
CapitalOne QuickSilver, Discover IT, Sam's MasterCard
AmEx EveryDay, Chase Freedom, US Bank Cash+
Last Application: 6/23/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+