Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier DELETION!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier DELETION!!!

i just got a phone call from first premier letting me know that a letter has been mailed to me on their letter head and signed to verify they have deleted the tl from all major credit reporting agencies.

as always i've got all of you to thank for all of your help and support!

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier DELETION!!!

Was this from a GW letter you sent them?
Message 2 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Years of trying everything and a handful of gw letters have really changed my life.
Message 3 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you pm me the address info where you sent your GW letter too. Thanks!
Message 4 of 55
dekelley1
Regular Contributor

what is GW and what is TL?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: Lender pullEQ 667, TU04 698 TU98 644, EX 660
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW= Goodwill Letter

TL= Tradeline

Message 6 of 55
dekelley1
Regular Contributor

Can I get the address the GW was sent to also?  I have 2 accounts with them for 3yrs and had 1 late payment from 1yr ago, I would like the address the GW was sent to so I can attempt to get my late payment deleted. 

Thanks

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: Lender pullEQ 667, TU04 698 TU98 644, EX 660
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'll help as much as i can but the thing is i didn't mail any gw letters. i did everything via email to the execs. i have a whole load of email addys that i used because i emailed probably a hundred different people about as many times. i'm not sure which address or person actually paid off and pulled through but i'll be happy to try to help as much as possible.
Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

email addresses would be even better. Please pm them for me. I've been looking for email addresses for the ceos with no success. any help I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!!!
Message 9 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you use jigsaw.com with a fake email addy you can get a ton of email contacts for almost any company. i took one night made about 15 fake email addys registered them all with jigsaw. each new accounts gets 2 free contacts. so at the end of the long and tedious process i got all the contacts that i needed to start my gw emails. they have all worked and have gotten ics, arrow and fp to remove tl accounts and i'm still waiting on 2 others. but those all happened within about a week from sending the emails in.
Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.