Not applicable

Re: First Premier DELETION!!!

hey coppernights check PM's thanks
Message 11 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes. Years of trying everything and a handful of gw letters have really changed my life.

Cooper,

If you would also PM me the info for 1st Premier I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!

Message 12 of 55
kutiegirl25

HI,

I HAVE 2 CREDIT CARDS FROM 07 THAT I WOULD LIKE TO PDF WITH THEM CAN YOU PM ME THE ADRESS YOU USED ALSO.  I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS ASAP. DO YOU THINK THE PDF WOULD WORK WITH FIRST PREMIER?

THANK YOU

Message 13 of 55
DeeBee18
Regular Contributor

Hi! Congrats on your deletion!!! It feels good right!!!

Can you also PM me the email addy's for all the execs that you've sent out? I have a TL with 1st Premier that I would like to GW.

Thanks!!!!

Officially a Homeowner 6/1/12

Jun' 2012 EX 737 (thru lender) ; Mar '12 EQ 746; July '12 TU 773

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Message 14 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Coppernights,  I sent you a pm about the contacts too.  If you still have them I could really use them.  Thanks so much!
Message 15 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Copper.. Congratulations on your success! I have an account with FP that was charged off and sold to Arrow. Could you PM me the contact information you have for the as well.

Thanks!

Message 16 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Job Coppernights!!

Could I also have the information regarding email addy's? I have one 30 day late on 2 credit cards from First Premier and they have denied the multiple GW letters I have mailed them. I would really like to get those lates taken off my CR.

Thanks in advance!

Jenn

Message 17 of 55
devinlebron
Established Member

hi,myself along with all of the forum members are extremely excited about your success with First Premier...they're notorious for not budging in 99.9% of their accounts. I have a single 30 day thats negatively impacting my score and would truly appreciate if you could pm me the emails so that i could speak with an exec or someone higher up in the company ...thanks in advance keep up the good work it really does pay off!!!!!

Message 18 of 55
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Congrads on that deletion, I have been trying to get a delete from them for months. Could someone pleasee so kind to PM the contacts they used. Thanks in advance.

Message 19 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could also use the contact info for these guys!  Thanks.

Message 20 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.