Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Deleted!! Question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Deleted!! Question?

Good news today. First Premier responed to my BBB complaint today. The said they will remove info from my credit reports. To anyone that has had them delete accounts in the past, How long did it take them to delete?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Deleted!! Question?

Very quickly. Like a couple of days
Message 2 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

How did you manage to get them to remove this if you don't mind sharing?  They aren't known to do this very often.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The accounts showed closed on Ex and Tu in 2011. It was still being reported on EQ as open. They refused to change reports, so I made a complaint with the BBB. They responded after about 5 days, saying they would delete accounts. 

Message 4 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats and thanks for the info.. Still suprising for them

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Yeah I was surprised, but I had read a few instances on this forum of this working for them. I went for it. Glad I did . I had already brought my scores up from 495/498/520 in May , to 589/652/685 as of today. That's before this comes off.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. Yeah I was surprised, but I had read a few instances on this forum of this working for them. I went for it. Glad I did . I had already brought my scores up from 495/498/520 in May , to 589/652/685 as of today. That's before this comes off.

congratulations you are on your way

Message 7 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The BBB complaint process is informal, and there are no set periods for reporting changes.

Did you previously file a dispute under the FCRA, or did you only file a BBB complaint?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If the acct. isn't removed I'd advise filing the complain thru your state attry gen office, consumer affairs dept. They are smart & aggressive.  Whoever they go after has 30 days to reply and or correct the 'problem'.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just filed with BBB .

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.