Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Deleted

tag
Jamgal40
Contributor

First Premier Deleted

Thanks to everyone in this forum, I filed a complaint via the BBB and First Premier agreed to delete.  It was scheduled to be deleted April 2017, but I filed the complaint in an effort to accelerate the rebuilding process. I used the template others in this forum have used and tweaked it to fit my needs. I'm over the moon with elation right now!!!!  Smiley HappySmiley Happy  Now just waiting for my reports to update.

RE: First PREMIER Bank account ending in ****

Dear ***********:

This account was set up for you in ********** and charged off ********** with a balance of $***.*** which remains the balance today. A charged off account normally remains on the cardholder's credit report for seven years.

You included documentation that reflected discrepancies in credit reporting. For this reason, we requested that this account be deleted from the consumer reporting agencies. Please allow approximately 30 days for the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-987-5521. Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Julie K. Gilson

Directing Officer, Business Communications

PREMIER Bankcard, LLC

PO Box 5114

Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5114

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Deleted

Congrats. I used a tweaked template as well and just got a delete from First Premier this week too. I have had such a good week with credit repair efforts that it is amazing and scary at the same time...lol.

Message 2 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Grats on getting them deleted!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Just as a point of reference for you, some people reported them removing the account rather quickly. Mine took 30+ days to be removed from my credit report.
Message 4 of 25
Jamgal40
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. Just as a point of reference for you, some people reported them removing the account rather quickly. Mine took 30+ days to be removed from my credit report.

Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones who has theirs removed fairly quickly. I'm grateful either way. 

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used a tweaked version of the same letter also and received an email response today saying it will be deleted within 30 days!!  BIG THANK YOU to the original poster of this letter!! I actually paid one of these companies to handle these dipsutes (I have the same 3 items listed on all 3 reports).  I've been paying them since June and they have done nothing.  I sent this letter and poof...within 10 days its done.  Two items left:  Verizon wireless charge off $418 (they just sent me a settlement offer to pay half) and Chase mortgage (short sale from 2013).  Not sure what I can do about that but I'm working on it.  I'm so excited to see where my scores will end up. 

TU: 638

EQ: 584 

EX: 638

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Can you please share the template that you sent to them? I'm trying to get them delete also. Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please also PM me any templates you used!
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

sent off and email and a complaint with the BBB. Got a response through the BBB about 20 days ago that they were removing it from CBs. It has yet to be removed.

Message 9 of 25
LubiLu
Established Member

Please PM me templates used. Thank you.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.