Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Deleted

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premier Deleted

I just sent off a email to the ceo of first premier asking them to remove my chargeoff from 2011. I settled it in march 2013. If i don't get a response should I go the BBB route? I don't see any different reporting to my three credit bureaus. I haven't tried that way execept for the email address someone mentioned earlier. 

Message 21 of 25
3elizabeth
New Contributor

Would you please PM me the address(s) that you used?  Thank  you!

In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 22 of 25
Supermommy
Valued Member

Hello, could someone please send me the template used also? Thank you!

Message 23 of 25
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Furnishers have credit reporting agreements with the CRAs in which they agree not to delete accurate reporting based on the debt having been paid.

Any deletion of info, such as a prior charge-off, would be entirely voluntary, and thus lack of deletion would not itself be an improper business practice.

I would not advocate filing of BBB complaints based on lack of a GW deletion of accuracy reporting unless the business promised deletion, such as via a prior PFD agreement.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sent them an email at 11pm on night following the template usally used in this thread- the next day by 10am i had a request for my mailing address- i think im just going to ignore that and file with the BBB- they are reporting a certain amount on all three credit reports but in a recent letter to me they are reporting 80 cents more.

any opinions?

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.