Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Deletions? Anyone ever been successful..UPDATED SUCCESS

tag
jackig64
New Contributor

First Premier Deletions? Anyone ever been successful..UPDATED SUCCESS

I was wondering if anyone has ever had success with having First Premier delete lates, I have two 60 day and two 30 day lates reporting.  The first 30/60 were during the time that my house got sold and I moved. The second I don't remember what happened.  They are from 2007 and 2008.  Thoughts?

UPDATE:  I don't know about the rest of you, but since I had so many **bleep** up's in the past, I automatically assumed that First Premier was reporting correctly.  Come on it was during my divorce it could be true.  WRONG: I called First Premier tonight and the VERY NICE man told me that he was looking at my WHOLE history with them and I HAD NEVER BEEN 30 DAYS LATE, LET ALONE 60 DAYS LATE.  He told me to immediately dispute with Credit Bureaus and it would update correctly.  Of couse time will tell, but I did verify 3 times with him that he was in fact looking at my whole history...Fingers crossed I they 60 day lates from 2008 will no longer be. 

THIS FORUM ROCKS! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Re: First Premier Deletions? Anyone ever been successful..UPDATED SUCCESS

I have a bankruptcy discharge in January of 2006. First PRemier is the only creditor from that bankruptcy that reports as a charge-off from 2005. I can't get it deleted. Thankfully it falls off next year. You think I should try a direct dispute with them?

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 2 of 7
meka1984
Regular Contributor

No success here. Still trying though Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
jackig64
New Contributor

It can't hurt to try.  Truthfully I was shocked, I had never called them before, and I guess since they are sub prime and charge fees I assumed they would be difficult.  But they were great.  Call them and see what they tell you about WHAT THEY ARE SHOWING in your account history.

Message 4 of 7
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

I recently got a CO deleted from First Premier. I was a pain. To make a long story short, I settled in full for less than owed through a CA. The CA reported the payment but not as settled in full. I wrote letters to anyone and everyone in FP and the CA. No one did anything. Then I filed a complaint through BBB and found a contact to the president of FP email and I copied and pasted the BBB complaint with an intent to sue letter for violations and the president emailed me back and said he was sorry and it would be deleted. the next day it was gone. thats my experience. I always file BBB complaint then contact someone and reference the complaint and that tends to get more responses than just letters themselves.

Message 5 of 7
cf2701
Regular Contributor

WOW - excellent!  That gives me hope!  I am just starting my repair process and FP is on my reports.

trubliever82 - I would be VERY grateful if you could please private message me the contact info you have for First Premier!  Thanks a ton!

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $13,900 | CECU Visa $10,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $18,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $2,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $12,400 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $17,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $20,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000 | NFCU Platinum $25,000
Message 6 of 7
randaljon
Regular Contributor

I had a CO OC that refused to investigate or send me documentation, I had no choice but to file and ID Theft Affidavit. That got the very damaging CA deleted. Still waiting to see if this will spur the CO OC into action investigating or cause a deletion... Nice to have the CA gone though. My score went up 18 points.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.