Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Good Will Worked!

tag
Conswalla
Contributor

First Premier Good Will Worked!

I have 2 unpaid First Premier charge-off's.  Both accounts were charged off in 2010 and are due to fall off my credit reports in 2017.  First Premier sold the accounts to Asset Acceptance and after BBB complaints, I got the Asset Acceptance entries deleted.  After that, I focused on the 2 First Premier charge off's.  After doing some research on this site, I was a bit discouraged.  All of the posts I read said that First Premier isn't very receptive to good will requests.

I did a bit more research, found an email address and a direct contact in the executive offices.  I put together an email and in it I thanked First Premier for giving me a chance at a better credit future when no one else would.  (A little flattery never hurts, right  Smiley Happy)  I sent the email on Sunday, 12/08/13 and crossed my fingers. Today, 12/13/13, I received an email with a letter attached.  I held my breath and opened the attachment.  

First Premier agreed to delete the charge off's!  I screamed "YES".  I couldn't''t believe it!  I got bad news twice today before this happened and I was in a very saddened state.  After this, my spirits were lifted.  Now, I can't wait to check my credit reports in 30-days and see the trade lines vanish.  This site is amazing. My credit score is currently 612.  When started working on my credit, my score was in the 400's.  I'm so thankful for this site and all have learned. Thanks for reading my post and Happy Holidays!

Conswalla   

Message 1 of 224
223 REPLIES 223
wallstreet177
Contributor

Re: First Premier Good Will Worked!

This is awesome!!!!!! Congrats!!!!  I also have a first premier CO and no luck with it.  Any chance you could PM me or post the info?

Congrats again on the GW deletion!!!

Message 2 of 224
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Please PM me too if you can! You gave hope to the entire myfico community!!😄
Message 3 of 224
IWOL
Established Contributor

I was wondering, did they say anything specific in the email as to why they were deleting. I've see a few others get FP to delete charge offs but usually the letter they got said something like "after investigating we found that you are not responsible for these accounts" or something like that..

ive been trying for the last year to get 2 charge offs from them removed with no success.

Was he person that respond on your letter Julie Gilsonmby any chance?

Can you  PM me the email address you used. Thank you.

Message 4 of 224
jkt1975
Contributor

Congrats....could you PM me the contact info as well?

NFCU Flagship-18k, PenFed Amex-5k, FNBO Visa-5k, Hyatt Visa-5k, Mileage Plus Club-5k, Barclay Rewards-3k, Regions Visa-5k, Lowes 6k, CreditOne 1150, VS-1100, WalMart-5k, QS1-1300, Cabellas 1k
Starting Scores 2/14 - TU 506 EX 447 EQ 459
Current Fico Scores - 12/3/15 - EX 653, TU 689, EQ 667 in the garden til 6/16/2016
Message 5 of 224
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Conswalla wrote:

I have 2 unpaid First Premier charge-off's.  Both accounts were charged off in 2010 and are due to fall off my credit reports in 2017.  First Premier sold the accounts to Asset Acceptance and after BBB complaints, I got the Asset Acceptance entries deleted.  After that, I focused on the 2 First Premier charge off's.  After doing some research on this site, I was a bit discouraged.  All of the posts I read said that First Premier isn't very receptive to good will requests.

I did a bit more research, found an email address and a direct contact in the executive offices.  I put together an email and in it I thanked First Premier for giving me a chance at a better credit future when no one else would.  (A little flattery never hurts, right  Smiley Happy)  I sent the email on Sunday, 12/08/13 and crossed my fingers. Today, 12/13/13, I received an email with a letter attached.  I held my breath and opened the attachment.  

First Premier agreed to delete the charge off's!  I screamed "YES".  I couldn't''t believe it!  I got bad news twice today before this happened and I was in a very saddened state.  After this, my spirits were lifted.  Now, I can't wait to check my credit reports in 30-days and see the trade lines vanish.  This site is amazing. My credit score is currently 612.  When started working on my credit, my score was in the 400's.  I'm so thankful for this site and all have learned. Thanks for reading my post and Happy Holidays!

Conswalla   

This is wonderful news and I like your approach 

A little niceness never hurts anyone 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 224
ChistineNJ
Frequent Contributor

Can someone please PM me the email, they are next on my hit list

C1 Venture 15K| NFCU NAV CHECK 15K| CASH REWARDS 5K| CARE CREDIT 3K| NORDSTROMS 1K| LORD & TAYLOR 1100| WALMART 600| TargetRed 500|Rebuilders

CAP1 1650| CAP 1 1100| BARCLAYS 2500| NREWARDS 8500|
SCT: VS 1100| EXPRESS 1100| JCREW 250| *HIDDEN TL BML 650

SCORES 709, 657, 623
Pre BK scores: 569, 587, 553
Message 7 of 224
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 224
lee09
Established Member

Could someone please send me the email also please. I've been dealing with them forever with no luck.

Message 9 of 224
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Was there any inaccuratecies with the TL's to file BBB complaints and to get first premier to remove the unpaid charge-off's? 

Message 10 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.