Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Goodwill

Anyone have emails for First Premier goodwills?  I have 2 lines that are paid I would like to try to get deleted.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Goodwill

With regards to FP, they were sued by the FTC in 2008 for deceptive marketing - if your account was opened early 2008 or prior, then you can claim relief under that action.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately that is not the case.  I opened 2 cards back in 2012 and never missed a payment.  My wife was in a car accident and I was up to my neck in medical bills and fell behind.  Both were closed but I paid them.  Just want to see if I can get them removed completely.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to point that out - I see them mentioned so often here.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide a link for where to find this info on first premier?

Message 5 of 10
Lyythine
Established Contributor

I second the request for the info on First Premier regarding deceptive marketing... Ive been trying to help someone get two paid charge offs removed for a year and the cards were opened in 03/2008

Thanks in advance!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

presref@premierbankcard.com

Not sure if still valid but, worth a shot.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google "compucredit FTC suit 2008" All sorts of stories about it.

Message 8 of 10
eric19k
Established Contributor

presref@premierbankcard.com
Best one to contact them
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

With regards to FP, they were sued by the FTC in 2008 for deceptive marketing - if your account was opened early 2008 or prior, then you can claim relief under that action.

I know this is an older post, but I just found it and am hoping someone can guide me in what to do. I have an account that is now paid in full as of 12/14, but it was opened in Oct 2008. I have tried to a GW letters twice, but keeping getting denied. How would I go about claiming relief under this?

Thnak You

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.