Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier HELPP!!!!!

tag
diesel2013
Contributor

First Premier HELPP!!!!!

Ok first off let me say how much I hate them! Just an awful company ripping off customers with charges.

I had 2 charge off accounts with them. I settled on one account for $220.00 and disputed the other one threw BBB and got it deleted. Now the account that I settled will be listed as a paid charge off. I wasnt able to get them to agree to a PDF for that account, but wanted the tradline to stop reporting neg, beacuse it was dracstily effecting my score.

My question is, I have already asked them to remove the paid tradline and was told no, because they have to report it under the fair credit act blah blah blah. Any tips on how to get this cleard off? I figured having a paid charge off was better than having neg data reported every month and showing unpaid.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Premier HELPP!!!!!

@diesel2013 wrote:

Ok first off let me say how much I hate them! Just an awful company ripping off customers with charges.

I had 2 charge off accounts with them. I settled on one account for $220.00 and disputed the other one threw BBB and got it deleted. Now the account that I settled will be listed as a paid charge off. I wasnt able to get them to agree to a PDF for that account, but wanted the tradline to stop reporting neg, beacuse it was dracstily effecting my score.

My question is, I have already asked them to remove the paid tradline and was told no, because they have to report it under the fair credit act blah blah blah. Any tips on how to get this cleard off? I figured having a paid charge off was better than having neg data reported every month and showing unpaid.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks Smiley Surprised

I agree with that.  Plus, it's paid.  All the damage that could have done, has been done.  It can't get any worse.  I'd start the GW campaign, maybe send them a score of GWs and see if they will delete.  I've found that some of mine disappeared basically because they didn't want to mess with me anymore.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 7
diesel2013
Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I am a little new here. Do you have an GW samples you could send my way that have worked for you?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 7
credit2014
Established Member

Check your inbox, I sent you a PM.

Starting Score: EQ 623 TU 611 EX 565
Current Score: EQ 651 TU 639 EX 580
Goal Score: 650 for now!

Message 5 of 7
diesel2013
Contributor

So First P. sent a letter via email this morning. The email stated that they cannont update the charge off as deleted against thier policy. Any Ideas how I can get this charge off --- oFF? Thanks !

Message 6 of 7
HigherFico
Regular Contributor

I want to know too!

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 627
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.