Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier PFD - Success!

tag
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

First Premier PFD - Success!

Surely this is either dumb luck, or I am not understanding something.

I sent 2 PFD letters to First Premier bank for two seperate accounts. I used the letters from this site. Yesterday I got back two seperate letters both stating the following:

"Dear WhiskeyR,

"This letter is regarding your recent request for information on the First Premier Bank credit card account ending in XXXX.

"We have completed our investigation and have determined you are not responsible for the disputed account. We have sent information to the four major consumer reporting agencies to remove the account from your consumer file. Please allow 60 to 90 days for the update to reflect on your consumer report. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to release the account information you are requesting at this time. In cases involving identity theft, the Fair Credit Reporting Act provides an alternative method by which you may be able to obtain some of the requested documents......"

Then it goes on to give me instructions to obtain those documents. I never said anything about identity theft or anything. Do I just disregard this part? If so, it looks to be a huge victory for me... they didn't even request any money from me! Am I missing something here?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier PDF - Success I think?

I would call that a delete.

Don't question it, just wait for your report to update.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 11
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Which letter did you use???

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 3 of 11
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

It was the basic letter from the FAQ/sticky or whatever on this forum.

Message 4 of 11
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

As of today, both accounts have been removed from my credit reports. I know most have had very little luck with First Premier, but I encourage you to send in a PFD letter anyways. I got delinquincies of ~$1000 removed from my report for the cost of two certified letters.

Message 5 of 11
kk627
New Contributor

That's amazing! Can you PM me the address you used for First Premier?

Message 6 of 11
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

Hi kk627,

I simply used their main PO Box that was listed on my credit report. I didn't send the letters anywhere special and I didn't send them to anyone specific. I just did a normal PFD as found on this forum. I left the letters at work, but if you need the PO Box I'll find it for you tomorrow.

I may have just gotten lucky. I almost didn't bother to even try because a quick search of this forum leads one to conclude that it is impossible to get First Premier delinquent accounds off your reports. So I want everyone to know it is definitely worth a try.

Message 7 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 11
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Does anyone have contact infor or email for them?

Message 9 of 11
SouthernGirl819
Valued Member

Can you provide the letter you used! I would greatly appreciate it!

Beginning Scores: EQ 487 EP 527 TU 567 June 2013
Updated EQ Score: 524 as of 07/09/13
Updated Scores: FAKO - EQ 553 EX 595 TU 610
FICO EQ 501 EX 580
Goal: 700+ club
I'm Motivated!!! Thanks to all member's of myFICO!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.