Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Success HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Success HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

So I sent a DV about 3 and half weeks ago.. A couple days ago I recieved an alert showing the account.. But no change.. Weird. Figured they probably were in the process of validating. I did a couple searches on here and saw that another person had success with a debt transfer program where you pay the amount that you are over your original limit and they reopen the account and remove the charge off status. There was also a number the person had called.

So after seeing the alert, i finally decided to bite the bullet and take a shot at them over the phone to pay if off and hopefully take advantage of the program.

I called 30 mins ago and asked about the program they asked me for my social past address and phone dumber dob... Blah blah blah

He looks up the notes and says "it looks like i have a couple notes here on both your accounts that we performed a fraud review and realized you are not responsible for these accounts. They have been marked for deletion"

Holy crap here I am offering to pay to take advantage of a program and cough up some cash and hes telling me no worries accounts are being deleted!

I asked for confirmation email or something and he said there was 2 letters sent out one on 12/4/2012 and one on 12/5/2012.

He even placed me on hold to verify with somebody else that the notes were accurate and came back and said they were.

He told me to dispute with CRA and I told him I already have and that they came back verified. He told me to give it some time that they take a while to update...

I told him i sent a letter asking for the debt to be verified and if i was going to be receiving a response in the mail with deletion. He said I should be receieving those letters in the next couple days!!

Wow im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier Success HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

Wow, that's great! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 13
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Congrats! I wish I had any semblence of luck with FP...they are a tough one!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!!

BTW was so excited that I decided to come home for lunch to check my mail... And BAM! 2 letters from First Premier one from each account saying they are deleting!! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
ficochat
New Contributor

wow congratulations!  they are a tough one!

Message 5 of 13
sphinx313
Established Contributor

Go xwill! RUN!

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Can I please get the number that you called? In a PM? I wonder if they would let me do that? I don't know which one would be better that program or the paid charge off as I hear they don't PFD or GW. TIA

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Guys!!!

You guys have got me addicted to fixing my credit lol

Message 9 of 13
sphinx313
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Guys!!!

You guys have got me addicted to fixing my credit lol

Lol that's the plan brother!

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.