Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Success

Hello everyone,  This is my first post but I have been here lurking and working on my credit for awhile now since I want to apply for a mortgage.  Thank you to everyone on this board who posts helpful info and shares their experience.  And now my big news, First Premier notified me today that they are removing my account from my credit reports for inaccurate accounting.  All three bureaus had different DOFD dates. 

I started out with mid 500 scores for all 3 bureaus about 2 months ago.  Now my scores are EQ 637, TU 660 and EX 633.  I'm hoping the removal of First Premier takes me higher. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Success

That's great to see your scores rise! How have you improved them so quickly? Are these your actual fico scores?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they are my actual FICO scores.  There wasn't too many baddies on my credit reports except First Premier and 3 medical collections.  I was able to get 2 medicals removed (pfd) which helped a lot.  I also have a positive paid car loan from a few years ago but I hadn't had any credit accounts since it was paid off so I think that's why my scores were in the mid 500's.  (No credit and a few baddies).  One more medical to go but they aren't cooperating.  

I also got 2 Cap One cards and when they reported, my scores got much better.     

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I've recently got a couple cap one cards about 2 months ago but only one gha reported as of yet.. Oddly enough they are on my reports showing very low balance but only one reports as a new credit line and only on 2 credit bureaus.. Makes me crazy lol
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol.  They're both reporting on all 3 credit bureaus but I don't know how long it took for it to happen.  My QS1 seems to report quicker than my QS though.  Don't know why. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I got the same letter at the end of last week. I am just waiting it out as they said it can take up to 30 days. Let's hope they do as they said. I had them as a charge off.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was a charge off as well.  Congrats on your letter too!!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.