cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier - TWO COs Deleted through email!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier - TWO COs Deleted through email!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Studio90x wrote:
CK updated today and FPB has been DELETED from my EQ! Haven't even received an email response regarding the deletion from them yet!

My account was from 2014 as well, lookingforhelp34.

That's good to know.  I'm hoping since it's paid they will just delete it.  I guess I will keep sending emails/letters until they get sick of me.  

go through the bbb lookingforhelp34 like some of us did, make sure to include snapshots of all 3 of your reports and myfico showing inaccuracies as some of us have done as well. I hope it works out for you. Make sure to mention the differences between your reports such as status, payment history, date of last activity, date opened, etc if that is your case. mine was showing past due amount and was not at 0 balance and it was from 2014 as well.. Best of Luck to you.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this thread is almost a year old but I'm hoping for a response. So I emailed the letter to First Premier and I got a response today. They asked to to send them my current mailing address, and that was it. Why are they asking for this? Should I send it to them?
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct me if im wrong.

FP asking for your updated address, gives them a reason to change something in your account, from a lot of threads ive been reading, typically when you receive that, you are on your way to a deletion.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my First Premier TL deleted. I did exactly what was discussed here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/First-Premier-Bank-DELETED/m-p/3713610#M38374...?

I then got a request for my address, which I messed up on, but I got an email today letting me know my address I provided was incorrect and they included the letter that basically said we are deleting the tradeline from all bureaus, please give us 45 days to do so. I wasn't overly surprised by this because it has already happened to Equifax and today, Experian. Just waiting on Transunion! FYI-Eq went up 40 pts and Ex went up 22 pts. Eq went up so much because the balance was included in my util. So that has now dropped from 92% to 2%!!!!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They agreed to delete mine but i guess they're making me wait the full 45 days. It's been 30 days already
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure am gonna get mine deleted! This gives me hope congrats!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried this method twice now and both times they stated they cannot remove it. I just submitted yet another dispute with detailed reason why it is inaccurate along with 4 copies of my credit reports. Hoping for a delete after this attempt!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.