Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Waiting Game

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Waiting Game

I know that poor lady, Julie, has been inundated with emails regarding all of the discrepancies we are seeing on our reports. Iguess it's hit or miss how she responds. I sent an email to her and got the usual "what is your address" email. She said it will take up to 15 days for a response. What takes so long? Why15 days? I don't have that much time, Isent her another email that my lender is a bit "stomped" on why there are discrepancies on the 3 reports. She responds back, "please wait 15 days", ugghhhh! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Premier Waiting Game

@Anonymous wrote:

I know that poor lady, Julie, has been inundated with emails regarding all of the discrepancies we are seeing on our reports. Iguess it's hit or miss how she responds. I sent an email to her and got the usual "what is your address" email. She said it will take up to 15 days for a response. What takes so long? Why15 days? I don't have that much time, Isent her another email that my lender is a bit "stomped" on why there are discrepancies on the 3 reports. She responds back, "please wait 15 days", ugghhhh! 

Workload is most likely the reason and some cases require higher ups to make a call on. Being patient will be your best friend here.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.