cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier can go!!!!!

tag
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

Re: First Premier can go!!!!! *Edited* Success :)

Well done!! It just goes to show, despite most people having no luck it's still worth your time to try and beat them!

Message 11 of 14
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier can go!!!!! *Edited* Success :)

@IWOL wrote:

DaBears, I dont get it. You got an email back from FP stating that they wouldnt delete the account after you sent a goodwill request. You then paid it and got a letter statting they are now deleting? I paid them in full in May 2013. Two months later I sent a GW, got denied. Then I decided to look at my reports and noticed they were showing a 120 day late for the month of Jan 2008 when I was on-time with them until Dec 2007. Jan 2008 should have said 30 days late. So I sent copies of their TL's showing the inaccuratcies in a Direct Dispute letter. She sent an e-mail back telling me they are deleting. 

Did the deletion letter come in the mail or by email? E-mail

Ive been trying to get 2 charge offs from FP removed for the last year. I had alot of correespondence with them but could not get them to do anything.

Can you give me more detail about what you did exactly, I woudl really appreciate any help with getting FP to delete.

Thanks

Message 12 of 14
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier can go!!!!!

Checked all 3 CRA's today. First Premier has been deleted.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier can go!!!!!

Hooray!  I just paid off the balance I had with them Smiley Happy  Feels good, one step closer to ditching them.

Oz

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.