Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier contact?

tag
bmblbg
Regular Contributor

First Premier contact?

Has anyone encountered a POLITE person at First Premier?  If so- please share their contact information with me.  Smiley Happy

Back story- I received a settlement offer from FP, basically saying negotiate a settlement with us and we'll open a new card for that amount.  Since I don't want a new FP card, I responded declining the settlement offer.  Instead, I advised I'd PIF and requested that the account be listed as Closed.  Paid as Agreed.  I expected some sort of negotiation response.  Instead, I received nothing.  Then yesterday I received a ScoreWatch Alert, and they'd sold my account to Asset Acceptance.  So now I have both the negative FP TL and the AA!! Smiley Sad I called FP trying to sort this out, and the rudest person on the face of the earth told me I'd not be in this situation if I'd pay my bills on time and I should have just accepted the settlement offer.  Ok- they were offering to accept less $, and are mad at me bc I wanted to give it all to them?  That woman is crazy.  So anyway- hoping to find someone there who will take the time to hear me out on this and hopefully sort this mess out!

One step forward (getting rid of Portfolio Recovery), 2 steps back!! Augh!!

Mortgage Scores:
11/26/2018 EQ: 542 EX: 610 TU: 548
8/30/2018 EQ: 571 EX: 504 TU: 533
7/30/2018: EQ: 598 EX: 591 TU: 608
4/5/2018 EQ: 543 EX: 522 TU: 467
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: First Premier contact?

I just paid off a card with them yesterday Smiley Happy Here's the # I called, talked to 2 different people, both were really nice. 877-358-5002

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.