Valued Member
ALD22

First Premier contacts

Could someone please pm me their contacts for first premier? Hoping to get a 60 day late from 2010 removed. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Contributor
mcf

Re: First Premier contacts

I second this motion!! Trying to get a paid chargeoff zero balanceoff of my report. One rout i tried was this letter preparer site that had some sort of a contact and i wrote them through this site called..planetfeedback i dont know if it works as i just wrote it yesterday. was doing some research on here and they had success. because i need a verizon gone as well reports zero balance paid CO and you know they all said ohh yeah we will delete it but never got it in writing... rule number one get a letter first. oh well we live and learn. even though they are about to fall off in the next 2 yrs i still would rather they be gone now!

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}