Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier contacts

tag
ALD22
New Contributor

First Premier contacts

Could someone please pm me their contacts for first premier? Hoping to get a 60 day late from 2010 removed. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mcf
Contributor

Re: First Premier contacts

I second this motion!! Trying to get a paid chargeoff zero balanceoff of my report. One rout i tried was this letter preparer site that had some sort of a contact and i wrote them through this site called..planetfeedback i dont know if it works as i just wrote it yesterday. was doing some research on here and they had success. because i need a verizon gone as well reports zero balance paid CO and you know they all said ohh yeah we will delete it but never got it in writing... rule number one get a letter first. oh well we live and learn. even though they are about to fall off in the next 2 yrs i still would rather they be gone now!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.