Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier late removals?

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

First Premier late removals?

My husband had a first premier card charged off last may beacuse his sister decided to go on a shopping spree with it. We obviously didn't want his sister to get in trouble so we didn't file a report on it (plus we let her use the card for gas so she didnt technically steal it, she just spent more than she was supposed to), and she gave us the money in Feb to pay what was owed on it. So we settled for $272 on a $368 dollar balance, I informed first premier what had happened and they said we didn't have to file a police report, we could still dispute it with them, and my husband told them his sister stole my card (I was an AU) and signed my name, so how would that work out in his favor? She said she's not too sure, she thought he meant his sister opened the card in his name without his knowledge, he said no, she just got a hold of it and used it(we didn't tell her we let her use it for gas and she spent more than she was supposed to). And the month she did that we were also moving and as you all know moving is not cheap, so we couldn't take care of the balance at that time. So, I know they don't do PFD or GW, but I am curious if they will remove the late remarks for us, given the circumstances? Has anyone had luck with them removing lates?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.