cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier mysteriously vanished?

tag
Blrm

First Premier mysteriously vanished?

I had a CO (paid) from FP in 2008. I have GW'd them 2 times, but they would not budge. This is the only bad thing on my report. Well a few weeks ago I noticed they were gone from exp and TU...still on EQ though. This wasn't due to drop off until the end of next year. Anyone else have this happen or have any insight as to why? I'm extremely happy about it, but it's odd.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

Re: First Premier mysteriously vanished?

I had a CO for First Premier that I settled for less than balance back in 2012.   It was not scheduled to drop off until 2016.   I wrote several GWs, but never successful.

On 6/20/14, it dropped off EX, then a week later EQ, then the following week TU.   Has stayed off all 3 since.........

Sometimes things just happen...lol.    Do the happy dance!  

Message 2 of 11
Blrm

I'm definitely happy dancing over here! Lol we somehow and unknowingly defeated the beast that is FP!
Message 3 of 11
eric19k
Established Contributor

Congrats. Have your scores increased?
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 4 of 11
Blrm

Unfortunately, no. I only checked exp, but it's actually a little lower :/ I know it will only go up from here, though! It could also be lower because I opened 2 new accounts recently. In the garden I go!
Message 5 of 11
finallyfixingit
Regular Contributor

I wish mine would vanish! Congratulations!

7/14 Scores: EQ- 576, TU- 589, EX- 567
3/7/15 Scores: EQ- 666, TU- 680, EX- 669

last app 3/11/15
Message 6 of 11
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Blrm wrote:
I had a CO (paid) from FP in 2008. I have GW'd them 2 times, but they would not budge. This is the only bad thing on my report. Well a few weeks ago I noticed they were gone from exp and TU...still on EQ though. This wasn't due to drop off until the end of next year. Anyone else have this happen or have any insight as to why? I'm extremely happy about it, but it's odd.

You might be able to get an early exclusion from Equifax if it's falling off within the next three months or so.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 7 of 11
Brooks14
Valued Member

Mine from 2 years ago vanished also. Wasn't supposed to be off till 2017. I never GWed them or anything but off all 3 reports, whole trade line is gone. Weird!

Amex BCE $11,000 / Amex Everyday $5,000 / Discover It $1,500 / Citi DP $2,500 / Citi TYP $2,000 / BoA Cash $3,000 /
Chase Freedom $1,000 / Chase CSP $7,000
Message 8 of 11
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

It looks like the creditor simply chose, for some reason, to simplify their reporitng by voluntary deleting their account from two of the three CRAs.

It does not appear to be credit report exclusion by the CRAs.

That is totally different from reporting of deletion by the furnisher of the information. 

The CRAs would not exclude that early, and if they had, would only exlcude the derogs, not the account.

Message 9 of 11
Brooks14
Valued Member

Ya I checked and first premier last appeared on my reports 6 months ago then they just stopped.

weird that they would DELETE the entire trade line though.

deleted entire trade line off all 3 of my reports

im happy but find it strange.

wish capital one would do the same lol

Amex BCE $11,000 / Amex Everyday $5,000 / Discover It $1,500 / Citi DP $2,500 / Citi TYP $2,000 / BoA Cash $3,000 /
Chase Freedom $1,000 / Chase CSP $7,000
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.