cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier response to GW letter....huh? Gurus help!

tag
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier response to GW letter....huh? Gurus help!

RobertEG,

Thanks  for answering OP question in just one paragraph.

It would have took me a few pages. lol

I just need to learn how y'all condense the infomation.

But I'm getting there. slower then i wish tho.Smiley Tongue

I guess thats what happens when you've been laid off for 11mos. 

If you don't use it you lose it.

lady_texan Good Luck to you

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 11 of 14
lady_texan
New Contributor

I sure do appreciate it Robert...and yes closed Jan 09 continued reporting til June 09. What do you suggest I do as far as disputing I'm kinda in a catch 22...disputes stay open for what 30 days+ you think I should just GW again AFTER I PIF and just have it all removed. I don't think it will affect me too much because all my cards(3) were open around the same timeframe. Things that make you go hmmmmmm Smiley Surprised

"Trying to enjoy my next 30 years---DEBT FREE!" Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 14
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Letter to the CRA:

"This is a dispute, under FCRA 611(a), of the accuracy of reporting by the orginal creditor (name) to my credit file.

"This creditor closed my account with them on (date). 

"After that date, this creditor has continued monthly reporting of increased delinquencies on this closed account.  That is inaccurate reporting under the FCRA,

" I request that you conduct an investigation of this inaccurate reporting by forwarding my full rationale to the creditor, and then makng your own re-investigation of my dispute, pursuant to FCRA 611(a)(1).

"As mandated by FCRA 611(a)(1)(A), full results of you investigation with the orignal creditor, and the results of your subsequent re-investigaation, are expected with 30 days of this request.

"I also explicity request, under FCRA 611(a)(B)(iii), a "descrition of the procedure used to determine the accuracy of the information."

"If all you did is to send to the creditor a condensed version of my dispute by using E-Oscar, please be advised that  I dont consider this to be in compliance with FCRA 611(a)(2)(B), which requires that your forward "all relevant information regarding the dispute" to the creditor."

Message 13 of 14
lady_texan
New Contributor

WOO HOO.....Robert thanks will do!

"Sooooo close to enjoying my next 30 years--DEBT FREE!" Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.