Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premiere Charge Off Qestion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premiere Charge Off Qestion

So I contacted FP to settle a charge off account from 2008, but they dont have the account anymore. She said Rushmore has had the account since 6/2014, but I have not heard a word from them, and they are not on my report. If I call and fix this do you think they would then report it? What if I tried to settle for less, do you think they would update FP and in turn they update the account? Just trying to find the best way to resolve this without having a 2nd collection for the same account. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premiere Charge Off Qestion

Just an FYI: I just made my payment to Rushmore services. I asked why I havent received any mail and they do not show up on my report. He told me they dont report to CRA and they just update their clients.

@hsayre wrote:

So I contacted FP to settle a charge off account from 2008, but they dont have the account anymore. She said Rushmore has had the account since 6/2014, but I have not heard a word from them, and they are not on my report. If I call and fix this do you think they would then report it? What if I tried to settle for less, do you think they would update FP and in turn they update the account? Just trying to find the best way to resolve this without having a 2nd collection for the same account. Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.