Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premiere Charge Off......What would you do

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premiere Charge Off......What would you do

Thank u so much for all the info. I keep copies of everything and will continue to do so The funny thing is FP post the balance amount before, then post a payment of $79, then post a ending blance which is the exact same as the starting balance lol. So.if they received a payment from me wouldnt you think the balance would go down !! I wish I could do something about them posting these fake payments but like I said im scared. They started doing this 1 year before they are set to fall off in 3/14 and again 6 months later 9/14 and when they do this it causes my score to go down a lot. Hopefully they wont do it again till another 6 months on 3/15 which at that time they will no longer be on my report!!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premiere Charge Off......What would you do

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank u so much for all the info. I keep copies of everything and will continue to do so The funny thing is FP post the balance amount before, then post a payment of $79, then post a ending blance which is the exact same as the starting balance lol. So.if they received a payment from me wouldnt you think the balance would go down !! I wish I could do something about them posting these fake payments but like I said im scared. They started doing this 1 year before they are set to fall off in 3/14 and again 6 months later 9/14 and when they do this it causes my score to go down a lot. Hopefully they wont do it again till another 6 months on 3/15 which at that time they will no longer be on my report!!

Yeah, they are just trying to put maximum hurt on you to try to get you to pay up. It's very unethical IMO and probably borders on illegal.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.