Regular Contributor
frio

First Premiere declines GW to remove lates

I finally received a response from FP and they have declined to remove lates ( 3 60days, a little over 2 years ago) once again with the usual " we are only obligated to report accurate information"  and they consider this matter resolved and will no longer respond to the correspondaence that they have previously received from me regarding the issue.

Im beyond fedup with FP and cant wait to close my 2 CC's with them.  Im not sure if I should keep sending them GW's or not

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
frio

Re: First Premiere declines GW to remove lates

I decided to reply to the exec contact who emailed me.  Pretty sure she will ignore, but oh well.  Anyone have any good ideas on what my next move should be ?

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Regular Contributor
daneatreia

I had the same thing happen to me. I have decided to wait 3 months and try again, hopefully the staff may change and it will be a more favoritable response at that time.

Starting Score: equifax 543myfico,experian (fako)634 quizzle, 605 walmart tu08
Current Score:equifax 649 myfico,experian 643 FICO (lender pull) , 651 walmart tu08, 650 Transunion 98 FICO (lender pull
Goal Score: 680 all three Dec 31 2012

guiness56

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+