Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premiere won't accept CMRRR???

tag
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

First Premiere won't accept CMRRR???

They sent my letter back...it was a PIF request to delete derogatory status and zero balance update on a charged off account.

Label/Receipt Number: 7008 3230 0000 4153 1830
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Certified Mail™
Return Receipt Electronic

Your item was returned to the sender on June 6, 2009 because the forwarding order for this address is no longer valid.

Label/Receipt Number.
Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:
BulletForward Expired, June 06, 2009, 11:46 am, SIOUX FALLS, SD Bullet

Acceptance, June 04, 2009, 3:37 pm, ATLANTA, GA 31139

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Re: First Premiere won't accept CMRRR???

What address did you use?  I had my letter to them delivered at:

First Premier

601 S Minnesota ST

Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Message 2 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If what you sent was a PFD offer ( an offer to pay in exchange for a deletion),  then there is little you can do.  It was not a legal offer for full payment; it was conditional on your part.

They can treat it is as if never sent.  They could have received it, and just chucked it into the trash bin.

If you send them a firm offer,then they are obligated to provide their address to the CRA, an respond.

But your letter apparently was just an offer, with no legal basis for required response..

Message 3 of 6
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

I didn't write it like a regular PFD with all that legal mess in it. I wrote it like a goodwill but I offered to pay the balance if they'd update to the CRAs with $0 balance and replace charge off with paid in full
Message 4 of 6
jazz_collegegrad08
Valued Member

I sent it to the address on my Equifax report where they verified my account info.

900 W Delaware St Ste7

Sioux Falls, SD 57104-0347

but when I checke the USPS website the tracking # said that they returned the letter bc "the forwarding order for this address is no longer valid".

Message Edited by jazz_collegegrad08 on 06-07-2009 12:10 AM
Message 5 of 6
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

It sounds like the company has relocated to a different address had an order with the USPS to forward mail to the new address.  However, forwarding orders usually only last up to a year, and it sounds like the one they had is no longer valid.  The address I provided was the one I got a few weeks ago when I called First Premier.  I sent them correspondence last week and got my green card back on Monday. 
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.