cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First equity card ,sst/cigpf MESS

tag
Jumpin-in

First equity card ,sst/cigpf MESS

I need some of the experiance on this board. I have two COs that I believe are one in the same . They report as SSt/Synovus CO -high balance $300. The second SST/CIGPF 120 days late high balance 1020 balance due $1590. I called the number for the Synovus trade and was told that this account was transferred to the second and was being reported under SST/CIGPF.I asked the CR to remove the Synovus tradeline as it was one account and she told me, we will remove it when you pay the other one.I did get her to send a letter which states the original account was trnasferred and now should report under the second tradeline/ I called the CA on CIGPF at the time and was transferred to Silverman and Borenstein and spoke to a gentleman. I told him that I have no idea what this account is but if it were verified I would pay the balance due $1020 for a PIF and he refused stating I would have to pay $1590 because of interest. He then went on to offer me a settlement which I did not take.I have tried to dispute through CRA ,obviously useless. I sent a DV letter to Silverman Borenstein in December 2013 which was ignored.Both trades keep reporting.Sent a follow up letter 3/6/13 and today I recieve a collection letter from Tate & Kirlin associates with current creditor CIGPF 1 Corp and original creditor First equity card (my first clue what this was about).Now the balance is $1673.63. I believe I had a First equity card which tarnsferred to another bank or vise versa around 2008. I have no records ,it was a very slip shod outfit as I recall. My question is next move(or moves).I assume the debt can't be validated or the original CA would have. Do I DV Tate & Kirlin ? How do I go about reconciling what I feel are two negative trades for one account that appear as two? I just want some validation this is truly my correct debt and please tell me how this balance was calculated from an original $300 credit line ? I have no idea the date DOFD.  I feel like this is a shell game I can't win.Thank you for anyone who can help.

My credit is like a car accident- It took a lot less time to wreck than it will to fix.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.