Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier Bank

tag
mlibby
Regular Contributor

First premier Bank

So i had an account with them in 2011 maxed out the card paid it off (not a smart idea to max it out i know) maxed it again paid it off. maxed it again paid it off. then closed it. was contacted that my balance was 1150 dollars. i told them no no no no no. This was paid and closed by me. 2.5 years later certifed mail and threats of legal action it is finally removed. I had copies of all my bank statements and called the ceo/pres of First Premier bank card. left a message and come home to find this in my email

Dear Mr. Libby:

This letter is in response to correspondence we received from you on December 27, 2013, and from the Better Business Bureau on January 3, 2013. You indicated that the above credit card account was paid in full and never late and asked that we update your credit report.

This account was set up for you in June 2011 and closed at your request in October 2011. Our records show the last payment we received was $700.00 on October 29, 2011. The subsequent statement dated November 9, 2011, reflected a balance of $785.12. After Reviewing the Fax we did in fact recieve a payment on Norvember 19 2011 for $785.12. 

We researched and found that this account was already deleted from TransUnion and Equifax. Therefore, First PREMIER Bank deleted the account altogether. Please allow approximately 1-5 days for this to be complete.

We apologize for any misunderstanding that occurred. If there is any additional information you would like us to review, please send it to my attention at the address below or email to PRESREF@premierbankcard.com.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-987-5521.  Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time. Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Julie K. mod cut

Directing Officer, Business Communications

PREMIER Bankcard, LLC

PO Box 5114

Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5114

PREMIER Bankcard, LLC is a registered Member Service Provider for First PREMIER Bank

mod edit to remove full name-Lexie

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: First premier Bank

Errors do happen, but glad you got it resolved in your favor.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 7
down_n_out
Contributor

How absurd, good thing you kept good records. Otherwise this would be a much bigger headache.

Message 3 of 7
mlibby
Regular Contributor

two plus years later and finally got it resloved

Message 4 of 7
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@mlibby wrote:

I'm assuming since you said two years later that FP was not easy to work with. Is that correct?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

grats to your perseverence..

Message 6 of 7
NWintellectual
Regular Contributor

@Whitneyy wrote:

@mlibby wrote:

I'm assuming since you said two years later that FP was not easy to work with. Is that correct?

One does not work with FP, they go to battle with FP.

Congrats OP!

Starting Score (2/15/14): TU 533 (myFICO) | EQ 509 (myFICO)
Latest score (4/5/14): TU 541 (Lender) | EQ 562 (SW) | EX 576 (myFICO)
Goal Score by 9/30/14: 620+ | Goal Score by 6/30/15: 700+
-----
My wallet:
US Bank LanPass Secured $500 | US Bank HD Secured $300 | Fingerhut $200 | Local CU $1000
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.