cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier reinstatement possibilities?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First premier reinstatement possibilities?

Hi Everyone.  I know I keep swearing I don't ever want to think about a first premier ever ever again.  But I'm thinking.........  I have a feeling the only way I may be able to get First premier nasties off my report is for them to age not so gracefully away.  Does anyone know if they may do reinstatements? (I am actually physically wincing as I am saying this)  I'll keep trying to GW until they're gone one way or another. 

Other than that I think I may have cleared Macy's.  I have hope on the horizon for the 4 WFNNB accounts thanks to Mo!  (Yay Mo)  I think I have figured a solution to the credit union checking account overdraft.  And I gave AAC (Assett Acceptance) h*** on reporting me as currently 120 days late on a long paid account today through the attorney general office, the FTC and the BBB. 

I LOVE THESE BOARDS!

That leaves a way old Portfolio Recovery for DH, IC systems for me and these Premier Cards. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.