Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First premier

I've had a first premier card over a year and no lates asked for a cli and they said no. Just got hit with the annual fee and it took me over my limit and I immediately paid the minimum due and the current payment. Trying to get a mortgage was told not to close that account I'm just wondering if I should just cut that card up and not close that account as its one of my oldest in my credit rebuilding journey. I currently have 2 secured cards and a credit one card that I'm thou I can just recycle and reuse to help get my credit up. The limits are only 200, 600 and 450 on the ccs. Thinking just use one and pay small bill on every month and then pay off completely and continue to do so.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First premier

Pay the card off then close it and throw in the trash can. It will still report as satisfactory on your reports for 10 years. First premier and Credit One are cards you want to throw in the trash can as soon as you qualify for ANYTHING better.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.