Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premiere

tag
trcl
Valued Member

First premiere

New to the boards and what a great wealth of information. I have raised my score 30 points in two weeks with EQ to 623. Have an account with First Premiere from 2008 that states charged off but still shows a revolving balance of 443.00. Last update was 12/10. If I pay the balance of 443.00 will the revolving balance shown be 0? Thanks for any help. It's shows as a revolving account.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: First premiere

Hi trcl, welcome to myFICO forums. If the bal is higher than the credit limit you will get a boost in score when it updates. If you don't have a bal higher than the CL then it really depends on what else you have on your credit reports. 

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Message 2 of 21
trcl
Valued Member

It's double the original limit. Limit was 250 now showing 433.00 it is my debt but wanted to know do I call the OC or to find the collection agency is? They are not currently showing on any of my three reports. Thanks
Message 3 of 21
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Call First Premier and tell them you would like to PFD or PIF. You will get a bump in score. I know personally they will only update to paid was a charge off. They will not delete. I tried 5 times already to get the TL deleted. Mine falls off Nov 14' 

Message 4 of 21
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It doesn't matter what the balance is.  If the balance and CL are both reported it is factored into your utilization.  When paid to 0 the CL will no longer be included in your overall CL and both will be removed from factoring in.

Message 5 of 21
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Bears i think you missed one thing he said they havent updated since 2010 that update will screw his reporting up and maybe drop his score
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 6 of 21
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:
Bears i think you missed one thing he said they havent updated since 2010 that update will screw his reporting up and maybe drop his score

I did miss that, LOL. Nice catch shaun2009. Guiness will yell at me now!!! Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 21
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

It could.  But with the balance being taken out of utilization he could just break even.

Message 8 of 21
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

It could.  But with the balance being taken out of utilization he could just break even.

hmm this is a 50/50 then id say leave it but thats bad advice to not pay ur debts idk....

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 9 of 21
guiness56
Epic Contributor

OP never mentioned utilization.  He could figure it out without the TL and see what it would be.

He also should make sure the OC actually still owns the debt.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.