Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First source advantage debt collector

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First source advantage debt collector

Hi all, OMG I need help and hope I didn't screw up too bad. Ok, here it is. Been working on my credit relentlessly for a couple of years now. Went from low 500 to mid 600. Bought a new car and my insurance premium went through the roof! Ok I switched insurance companies and had a remaining bill with farmers for $182. They sent one notice and I completely spaced out and yesterday received a letter from FSA. Tried to call them and nobody answered? My CK was updated today and didn't show the new collection. So, wondering should I pay the debt online right now? Call Monday morning asking for PFD? Any other suggestions? I'm just super worried that from Saturday night to Monday morning they will report this baddie and all my hard work will go down the drain. HELP! Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First source advantage debt collector

If this is a CA you want to call them Mon and offer a payment in full in exchange for it NOT reporting. If they say they have reported it then you go for the PFD.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First source advantage debt collector

@gdale6 wrote:

If this is a CA you want to call them Mon and offer a payment in full in exchange for it NOT reporting. If they say they have reported it then you go for the PFD.

This would probably be your best bet.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.