Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Florida Hospital PFD contact?

tag
dmorey
Contributor

Florida Hospital PFD contact?

I have a 5-year-old debt to Florida Hospital that is only $50, but no luck offering PIF for delete. Anyone have a contact?

Though this bill is older I think it may be deceptively hurting my score because it lists as a loan with 120 day lates each month (though obviously it was a co-pay not a loan.) Anyone had success with them? Tried by letter and phone and was told ony that they would update to paid status.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Florida Hospital PFD contact?

Other option is to PIF and GW.  Funny how some will not PFD but will GW.   Worth a try to just get rid of it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 5
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Most lenders do not factor or look at small paid hospital/med bills. At 5 years it probably is not hurting your score that much. As always ymmv. IMHO, I would not worry about it. Concentrate on keeping your other accounts in good standing and pay all of your collections in full. It looks better to your creditors.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 3 of 5
dmorey
Contributor

Thanks. I'm just going to pay it and try to GW then. Not really worth pursuing anymore IMO since it's an old medical debt and a small amount. Already tried to call today to pay, but now they are closed for several days for the holidays, lol.

Message 4 of 5
sphinx313
Established Contributor

I had a debt on my CR's for $49 listed as "Florida Hospital" and I disputed it because I could not get a hold of anyone and it was deleted after the 30 days passed. I wish I was able to get contact info so I could assure it goes away and stays away but I'll settle for a deletion today.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.