cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus Receivables Management - Who Are They? How Can I Delete Their Collection?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Focus Receivables Management - Who Are They? How Can I Delete Their Collection?

I have been having some issues with Focus also, an I found out they are SCAMMERS. This company has so many complaints on them it's not even funny. They call every single day, even after you tell them to stop. They try to lure you in saying you owe a dept and try to get you to pay over the phone. An the refuse to give you an address to mail a payment too. In short this company is nothing but a SCAM. Pass it on. Thank you

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Focus Receivables Management - Who Are They? How Can I Delete Their Collection?

I just saw them on my credit report too. Never any other correspondence from them. How did you resolve this?  Thanks

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just found the same thing on my credit report too.... How did it resolve for you?  Thanks for your help.......

Message 13 of 14
SirTilus
Contributor

I guess I'm not the only one having issues with this CA. I have an open collections from Focus for Time Warner...according to Credit Karma, the account was opened last year...I moved to Nevada last year and have Cox as a cable/internet provider...thought this was fish. Looked at my wife's report and same deal for almost the same amount just a couple months after mine...what the heck!? I send a DV to them via certified mail USPS and I can see it was delivered...I've received no communications yet...going to start calling and find out whats going on. Also did a dispute on TU about it...smh. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.