Did you mean: 

Focused on Rebuild

tag
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Focused on Rebuild

@Cherekas wrote:

@JGGM.

Thats awesome to know and I am looking forward to that update for myself as well. Was that the only negative reporting on your account? I have 2 charged off accounts so I anticipate my biggest increase to come after my second one is paid. Second one will be paid by July so I will hopefully see my increases by August.

It was the only charge off on my reports. I did have a medical collection at the time as well....I have since arranged for a PFD on the medical collection ($550) and paid it. Hopefully that will update in the next couple weeks. Aside from those two things, I have 6 credit cards paid on time with low/no utilization (currently reporting $600 balance on $25,800 credit lines) and one installment loan pays as agreed as well. 

I keep hovering in the high 600s, so my hope is when the medical collection disappears, I should be into the 700s. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.