Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up from earlier PFD ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up from earlier PFD ?

So I did call Commonwealth, they did agree to delete this from my credit for a 50% settlement, they have emailed me the agreement which states all of the above. However, it says that the "discount" is only valid for today - my question is, now that I have the agreeement, am I safe to respond to that email with my credit card information included? If I send a certified check, I'm worried they will say that the discount has expired? But I also don't like giving out my credit card information or bank account info to pay this. I'm safe with a signed agreement right? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Follow up from earlier PFD ?

@Anonymous wrote:

So I did call Commonwealth, they did agree to delete this from my credit for a 50% settlement, they have emailed me the agreement which states all of the above. However, it says that the "discount" is only valid for today - my question is, now that I have the agreeement, am I safe to respond to that email with my credit card information included? If I send a certified check, I'm worried they will say that the discount has expired? But I also don't like giving out my credit card information or bank account info to pay this. I'm safe with a signed agreement right? 

Pay it with a CC do not use a debit card or your checkbook. If its in writing it is binding, good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.