Senior Contributor
DaBears

For people trying to good will First Premier Bank

Valued Contributor
madmann26

Re: For people trying to good will First Premier Bank

Lol

They left out the part of they have the option of not reporting it if they want.

They're still douche bags.

Starting Score: EQ 511 TU 552 EX 545 8/29/2012
Current Score: TU 705|EQ 690|EXP 698 (FICO)
What's in my wallet? Cap1 PLAT AU $1.25k; Cap1 Cash AU $2k; NFCU Siggy $23k; $4k WalMart DC; CFNA Firestone $2.2k; Amazon $2.1k; NFCU Cash Rewards $22K; AMEX BCE $18k; NavCheck $15k; Lowe's $10k; Citi DP $6.3k; AMEX ED $8.5k; Chase Freedom $4.5k
Goal Score: 700 across the board.
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Journey
CreditHammer

WOW! To be so bold as to actually post that on your site.. Just goes to show you how terrible FP really is... Granted, they aren't in any way required to accept GW letters or to honor them.. but you would think that they wouldn't come out on their site basically saying.. dont even try it.. we dont care.. what a crock they are

Established Contributor
LesWH

I disputed some late payments with First Premier and they were removed. I disputed the lates and filed a complaint with the BBB at the same time. My FP account is closed and reporting paid as agreed never late.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

guiness56

Why did you dispute?

But disputing and sending a GW letter are totally different things.

Established Contributor
LesWH

guiness56 wrote:

Why did you dispute?

But disputing and sending a GW letter are totally different things.

I disputed becuase I was never late.  I understand that a dispute is not the same as a GW letter.  If FP isn't accepting GW letters, the dispute process may work for the OP.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}