Senior Contributor

For people trying to good will First Premier Bank

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: For people trying to good will First Premier Bank

Lol

They left out the part of they have the option of not reporting it if they want.

They're still douche bags.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 6
CreditHammer

WOW! To be so bold as to actually post that on your site.. Just goes to show you how terrible FP really is... Granted, they aren't in any way required to accept GW letters or to honor them.. but you would think that they wouldn't come out on their site basically saying.. dont even try it.. we dont care.. what a crock they are

Message 3 of 6
LesWH
Established Contributor

I disputed some late payments with First Premier and they were removed. I disputed the lates and filed a complaint with the BBB at the same time. My FP account is closed and reporting paid as agreed never late.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 4 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Why did you dispute?

But disputing and sending a GW letter are totally different things.

Message 5 of 6
LesWH
Established Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Why did you dispute?

But disputing and sending a GW letter are totally different things.

I disputed becuase I was never late.  I understand that a dispute is not the same as a GW letter.  If FP isn't accepting GW letters, the dispute process may work for the OP.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.