Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those that use CCT website?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those that use CCT website?

Is anyone else having trouble with creditchecktotal.com? Haven't been able to log in and now I'm getting a security certificate error when trying to access the website. I got the recommendation from here that several people use them for report monitoring, but I'm on the free trial and haven't been able to use the thing once since signing up.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: For those that use CCT website?

I was able to log-in just fine this morning, about 6-7 hrs ago.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with creditchecktotal.com? Haven't been able to log in and now I'm getting a security certificate error when trying to access the website. I got the recommendation from here that several people use them for report monitoring, but I'm on the free trial and haven't been able to use the thing once since signing up.

I've had CCT for a while now but if I remember correctly, you can't start pulling daily reports until after your 30-day trial is over.

Message 3 of 5
ficonewbie01
Regular Contributor

It's 7 day trial period. The day before my trial period expired, I called to cancel and got offered $9.95 a month fee. I took it and it has been a good tool to monitor what is on your credit. The only time I had problem is with ordering new free report on Sundays. For some reason or another, CCT will tell me it cannot retrieve data from TU. It's no biggie though.

Message Edited by ficonewbie01 on 06-09-2009 04:26 PM
4/30/10: EQ 705 | TU 687
6/09/09: EQ 656 | TU 638 | EX 675 (FICO from LO)
5/11/09: EQ 584 | TU 539
Message 4 of 5
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to join CCT this afternoon and it wouldnt let me either.  I tried 3 times and gave up.  Figured I wasnt suppose to join. Smiley Wink
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.